|Affiliation||Worgen, Kirin Tor (former)|
|Occupation||Lord of Shadowfang Keep|
|Location||Shadowfang Keep, Silverpine Forest|
|Relative(s)||Sons of Arugal|
Archmage Arugal is a former mage of Dalaran who lives within the ruins of Shadowfang Keep.
Attacks and abilitiesEdit
- ω ϖ—Sends a bolt of dark magic at an enemy, inflicting 222 to 258 Shadow damage.
- ω ϖ—Inflicts 64 to 86 Nature damage to nearby enemies, stunning them for 5 sec.
- ω ϖ—Transforms an enemy into a Shadowfang Glutton, enslaving it to the caster's will for 10 sec.
- Basic melee — Does 162 to 215 physical damage to an enemy in melee, which is mitigated by armor.
- Teleport — Teleports Arugal to a random spot in the room, and will then cast more Void Bolts to your group.
Arugal's monologue to Deathstalker VincentEdit
- "I have changed my mind loyal servants, you do not need to bring the prisoner all the way to my study, I will deal with him here and now. Vincent! You and your pathetic ilk will find no more success in routing my sons and I than those beggardly remnants of the Kirin Tor. If you will not serve my Master with your sword and knowledge of his enemies...Your moldering remains will serve ME as a testament to what happens when one is foolish enough to trespass in my domain!"
- "Who dares interfere with the Sons of Arugal?" — after killing Fenrus
- Aggro: "You, too, shall serve!"
- Player death: "Another falls!"
- A player is transformed into a Worgen: "Release your rage!"