Deathstalker Adamant is a level 18 elite named Forsaken imprisoned in Shadowfang Keep. After Rethilgore has been defeated, Horde players must ask Adamant to open the gate to the rest of the instance. An Alliance-aligned NPC; Sorcerer Ashcrombe is in a nearby cell and functions in the same manner for Alliance players. Like Ashcrombe, Adamant is flagged and can be killed by Alliance players in the instance.
See Shadowfang Keep NPCs.
- ω ϖ—Inflicts 20 damage to an enemy and stuns it for up to 4 sec. You will automatically stop attacking. Target must be facing you. Any damage received by the stunned target will revive it.
- ω ϖ—Increases the caster's attack speed by 30% for 10 sec.
- About time someone killed the wretch!
- "At last! Someone to free me from this cell! High Executor Hadrec sent us to gather information on the Keep so that a plan could be formulated to overthrow Arugal once and for all. But the old wizard has many tricks up his sleeve and we were detected by a magical ward. I was thrown in this prison. Vincent was not so lucky. I must return to Hadrec to debrief him at once. But first I will pick the lock to the courtyard door for you. Perhaps you can try your luck against the foes that lurk beyond."
- Free from this wretched cell at last! Let me show you to the courtyard...
Opening the door:
- You are indeed courageous for wanting to brave the horrors that lie beyond this door.
- There we go!
- Good luck with Arugal. I must hurry back to Hadrec now.